After installing Windows 10 on a computer or laptop, the system usually needs to be activated. A license key is not cheap. But there is a solution – to activate the system using the KMSAuto Net program, which can be downloaded from the link at the end of the article.
KMSAuto – what is this program
KMSAuto Net is a tool for activating Windows operating systems: starting with Vista. As well as Microsoft Office, version 2010-2016. Does not work with Office 365, and also not suitable for XP.
There are several editions:
- KMSAuto Net 1.5.3 Portable – Full version of the program with advanced features and built-in utilities.
- KMSAuto Lite 22.214.171.124 – Trimmed version, does not require the installed NET Framework.
- KMSAuto Helper 1.1.8 RU – Works in real time, in case the key flies, automatically corrects the situation. Runs with Windows.
The program is based on Microsoft’s official KMS (Key Management Server), which was developed for corporate licenses. And thanks to the developer Ratiborus, it became available to everyone to get a free license key for any edition of Windows.
How does it work
We want to debunk the fears of users regarding such funds. This is not quite a hack — the program uses legal, reusable keys for corporate licenses. Therefore, activation via KMSAuto Net is an almost legal way.
With one difference. If the real KMS system sends a request for key authentication to a remote KMS server, in our case, the program simply emulates this “remote” server on the client PC so that the system “thinks” that it communicates directly with the official KMS. After that, the key is embedded in the system and that’s it, we get a completely legal license.
- Run the program as an administrator (required).
- Installed Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (in Windows 10 installed by default).
- Activation of user editions of Windows – Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, as well as server versions: Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2.
- Microsoft Office Activation: 2010, 2013, 2016.
- Displays information about the status of the license on the screen.
- Automatic mode (for novice users).
- Manual activation (self-installation GVLK key) – for the more experienced.
- Reset to factory default settings.
- Professional mode for more advanced settings.
- Scheduler – tasks for reactivation at a specified time.
- Log Analyzer – logging and IP address detection.
- MSActBask Up – save the current activation and restore it when you reinstall the system or transfer the system to another PC.
- Show or hide updates – diagnose and prevent system problems. Install updates.
- Services — for quick access to services, to disable Windows Firewall, or other services that interfere with activation.
- Accounts – setting up accounts, adding user, changing password.
- View Windows events – to view errors in the Windows log.
- Reset Negliding System status – deleting information about past licenses
Change edition of Windows – It is a transition from one version to another. For example, in Windows 10 Home on Windows 10 Pro.
- Home ( Home ) – the basic version for users of PCs, laptops and tablets.
- Home with Bing (Home With Bing) – with the Bing search engine in IE (Internet Explorer). Change the search engine in this version is impossible.
- Home for one language ( Home Single Language, Home SL) – completely English, without the ability to change the language.
- Pro ( Professional) – for laptops, PCs and tablets.
- Corporate (Enterprise) – for business, with advanced features.
- S is a special configuration of the Pro version that launches applications only from the store.
- Pro for educational institutions (Pro Education) – for educational institutions.
How to find out if activation is needed
If you updated during the promotion and then reinstalled the system, then you do not need re-activation, as the license is assigned to the equipment. The system is activated automatically when you first connect to the network.
But it will be needed with a clean installation of the “dozens” or with a PC repair, when components such as a hard disk or motherboard were replaced. Then the system “thinks” that it runs on new equipment. Sometimes the key flies due to the next security update curve (very rarely). You can find out whether the system is activated at all, in the system parameters.
- Open the explorer.
- In the left pane on the “This computer” shortcut, right-click (RMB).
- Select “Properties” in the opened context menu.
- Or use the hot key combination – Win + Pause / Break.
- Here is information about the system, and the activation status as well.
Without a license, the OS, of course, will work, but you will have to put up with some inconveniences:
- You can not personalize the system: change the screensaver or theme.
- Not available to download and install security updates and patches.
- Reminder in the tray, the need to activate the system, the message that breaks through all the windows.
- Automatic system reboot after 12 hours of continuous operation.
How to activate Windows 10 kms activator
- Disable the antivirus program for a while.
- Download the program on our website at the link at the end of this article.
- Unpack it.
- Run it as an administrator. You can do this by clicking on the KMSAuto Net.exe file with the right mouse button and selecting the corresponding item.
- In the main window, click “Activate”.
- Then “Activate Windows”.
- All actions will be displayed at the bottom of the working window.
- After the successful activation message appears, close KMSAuto and restart the computer.
- Check the status of the license as described above.
Sometimes the automatic method does not work, it can happen for various reasons. But you can do it by force – manually.
- To do this, open the tab “About the system”.
- In the lower right corner, click the “Professional Mode” button.
- Then switch to the System tab.
Here you need to select the mode.
- WinDrivet – means that a special driver will be installed.
- Hook – the substitution of some system files.
- TAP – install an additional virtual network card.
- Auto – automatic mode with optimal settings (recommended for novice users).
- NoAuto – Mode for advanced users (assumes manual fine tuning).
Next, switch to “Settings”.
- Uncheck “Remove IP KMS-Service”. Otherwise, the server will be removed from the computer and will not be able to re-activate the system after 180 days, when the key expires.
- In the AI section, reduce the retry time in case of unsuccessful activation from 30 days to 100 minutes.
- The remaining items can be left as default.
- Return to the System tab and click Install KMS-Service.
- Now switch to the “Utilities” tab and in the “GVLK Product Keys” section select the Windows edition.
- The 25th digit key will appear in the box below. Click “Install Key”.
It is necessary to choose your editorial board. You can view your OS version through the Run utility, in which you need to write a command (Winver). Or in the properties of the system.
What to do if the antivirus swears
Although KMSAuto Net is as safe as possible, in terms of antivirus, it is a hacking tool. And, accordingly, for any attempts to launch it with the antivirus turned on, it will be immediately attacked. In order for the program to start and work normally, the antivirus must be disabled for a while.
And also, you may need to add the program to the antivirus exceptions, if, after enabling the protection, it still starts to swear at the already installed KMS-Service. It works with third-party antivirus software. The standard defender of Windows 10 does not allow the KMS to add an activator to the exceptions.
How to disable Windows Defender
- Open the search and write “Windows Defender Settings” there.
- Next, select – “Open Windows Defender Security Center.”
- In the lower left corner – “Options”.
- Toggle all labels to the “Off” position.
- Open – “Protection against viruses and threats.”
- Disable real-time protection.
This action is temporary and the next time you restart your computer, real-time protection will automatically be enabled. Other items will need to be turned on manually.
How to delete
The program is portable – does not require a standard installation. And, accordingly, there is nothing to delete. No effect on performance, the program weighs only a few megabytes. If unsuccessful attempts to activate the OS, you may need to delete the KMS-Service itself and license information.
- To clear the system from the previous keys, switch to the “Utilities” section and select the “Reset the Nevalidnaya System” button. All files containing license information will be deleted.
- To delete a server on the System tab, select Delete KMS-Service. Now you can try to activate it again.
You can also delete information about activations and KMS-Service using the KMSCleaner utility. A small utility that clears the system of traces of activation so that the next attempt will be successful. It is not with the main program, but it can be downloaded on the Internet. And also it is in the package KMS Tools Portable.
Using the command line, you can also clear the system of previous keys and license information. Change the key, or find out the validity of the key and the status of the license.
- Run a command prompt as administrator. This can be done in several ways: in the Windows search field, type the query (cmd) – without parentheses, in small Latin letters.
- On the shortcut of the program itself, right-click and select “Run as administrator”.
- Or open “Task Manager” – in the “File” / “Create Task” section, tick off the item with administrator rights and type in cmd.
- In the command line console, you can find out the status of the license. To do this, enter the command there – slmgr.vbs / dli
- View detailed information about the license through the command – slmgr.vbs / Dlv
- To remove the key, enter the command – slmgr.vbs / Upk
Regularly, Microsoft releases updates that cannot be waived; you can only postpone the installation for several days. As a rule, they have packages for key authentication, after the installation of which the license can fly off. If Windows 10 has been activated with various activators.
To solve the problem, simply restart the activation program KMS auto. After creating a task in the scheduler for re-reactivation every 10 days.
- Errors can occur when choosing a key of the wrong version. If you have Windows 10 Pro, then the key from Windows 8 Core will not work, the program will generate an error.
- The program is not running as an administrator.
- Antivirus is not disabled.
- Incorrect time and date.
- Outdated version of the program (you need to download the latest edition of KMSauto).
0xc004f074 – an error occurs during the next major update. Due to the conflict of third-party software. In versions of Windows Server 2003/2008, the incompatibility of the host computer and the KMS client.
0xc004f050 – license is invalid. Occurs when a clean installation of Windows when you first connect to the network. Use a reusable or beta key. Wrong key entry.
0x8007007b – incorrect configuration of network parameters or due to network failure. The key to a different edition.
0x8007232b – no access to the network. Failed to connect to the network. Errors when entering the key (instead of hyphens, there are long dashes).
0x803f7001 – crash on a remote server. Incorrect values when entering the key. When replacing components or repair.
0x803fa067 – registry errors. Damage deleting files from the registry by malware. Virus infection. The failure of any component.
0xc004f012 – an error that occurs during the next large-scale update. If the licensing repository is missing or damaged. When first installed on a new computer.
0x8007000d – No Windows Update access to the files on the disk responsible for activation. Damaged or not installed drivers.
0xc004f014 – When you try to upgrade your computer from 7 or 8 on corporate OS to Windows 10.
803F7001 – Residual tails of remote programs can cause software conflict, which leads to system crashes. Malicious software.
0xc004c060 – Damage to system files due to viruses or software conflict.
For licensed Windows 10, which were updated during the promotion, in case of errors, just go to the section “Update and Security” – “Activation” and click “Troubleshooting”. The system is automatically activated by a key that is tied to your hardware.
KMS Tools Portable – a collection of activators and utilities for working with keys, which also includes KMSAuto.Net.
Microsoft Toolkit is a portable version of a small utility for Windows or Office.
Re-Loader Activator – Activates all editions of Windows and Office. The intuitive Russian interface will be clear even to an inexperienced user. Setting the task for periodic activation by default. Does not require installation.
KMSpico is convenient, not overloaded with buttons and functions – there is only one button for work. Last update of the program was in 2016. There are two versions: portable and standard (which requires installation). The standard version, in case the key flies, fixes everything automatically. It has voice guidance in English.
AAct – support for x86 and x64. The youngest activator compared to other analogues. There is support for the Russian language and a nice user-friendly interface. Updated monthly. Tasks for re-activation must be created manually.